The 4th FIRST 2020 International Conference and Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi untuk Masyarakat 2020 (SNAPTEKMAS)
Hosted by Poltek Sriwijaya
Wednesday, Nov 11, 2020 8:00 am | 12 hours | (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
Meeting number: 176 948 2825
Agenda: The 4th FIRST 2020 International Conference and Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi untuk Masyarakat 2020 (SNAPTEKMAS)
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE HOST WITH RESPECT TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Due to Covid-19 has been declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a global pandemic situation, it will highly impact to the implementation of annual scientific activities such as the 4th First international conference. Therefore, we have decided that the the 4th FIRST 2020 International Conference will also be held using hybrid mode, namely virtual conference (main) and a pre-recorded video (spare) on the day of implementation. The pre-recorded video will be played when the author fails to join the virtual conference due to lack of the internet connection. It must be submitted to the committee a month before the conference date. For the purpose, we will explain to all of potential authors the procedures as follows.
The deadline for all video submissions is November 7, 2020
Please observe the following guidelines when preparing video files of your talks:
- Duration of video files: 7 minutes
- File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) file (use the normal H.264 video and AAC audio codecs)
- Video Size: HD (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
- Audio Quality: please double check your files before submitting to make sure the audio is clear and audible
All accepted papers will be presented in a multiple tracks on November 11, 2020. Q&A sessions: one of the authors needs to be on-line to address Q&A moderated by the Session Chair. Duration for Q&A sessions are: 3 minutes.
The 4th First IC committee has chosen to use Webex as the virtual conference media. Therefore, it is important to be informed to all participants that the have to understand how to join Webex meeting as described as follows:
The procedure of FIRST and SNAPTEKMAS 2020:
- The Webex link can be found in the LoA that has been sent to the participants
- The participant should join the meeting 10 minutes before the opening of the conference
- The participant should join the conference link from the opening until the closing ceremony
- The certificate for the first author will be sent to the participants if they fill the first attendance link. The link will be shared to the participants in the chat in the opening ceremony
- The co-authors will be able obtain the certificate if they follow the parallel session. The second attendance link will be shared in the parallel session
- The best papers and the best presenters will be announced in the closing ceremony. The best presenters will be cancelled if they are not join the closing ceremony. Then, it will be switched to another presenter.
- There will be online quizzes with prizes in the opening and closing ceremony